Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Illustration Friday - Prehistoric

'Sup peoples! This makes two straight weeks that I've done Illustration Friday drawings...there may be hope for me yet.

This week's topic was prehistoric. First thought? Dinosaurs, obviously. And then grandmothers, to take it a step further. Which lead to this very emasculated velociraptor. I can see her now...beating off punk teenage Compsognathuses with her handbag. Outside the supermarket.

You other illustrators or doodlers out there, if you're contributing to IF, I'd love to see your takes on the topics! And if you aren't doing anything, then you should - even if it's a doodle! (I'm looking at you, Jared.)

Go check out the other entries too!

In the meantime, I just realized that none of the IF entries on my website are actually labled as to what topic they are...

3 comments:

michael robertson said...

great concept!

Jenn Bower said...

Isn't IF GREAT! Nice to meet another Char-illo-tean! Great take on the theme. I went the dinosaur route, too. But mine is still on yello bumwad tracing paper. You have a great style to your work.

Jake Page said...

thanks for the compliments!