Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Chickens + Snowmen does not equal SnowChickens

Sorry I haven't updated much recently. I've been trying to get all of my ducks in a row. And speaking of ducks, this week's Illustration Friday topic is "chicken".

Here's my entry:


Chicken.

And because it's been a while since I've posted any sort of update, I've decided to make this entry a double feature. A friend of mine and my wife, Austin Herring, commissioned me to do the logo image for his production company, Snow Stories Films (you can view one of the short films here, which features my beautiful wife as the lead!). This is what we came up with in the end:

Tada! Never before has a snowman had such ingenuity.

In other news, my wife is about to finish reading the Harry Potter series, so I'll finally be able to talk with her about one of the greatest stories I've ever been told. (For those of you who may roll your eyes, it's only because you haven't read it yet...)

Until next time!

No comments: