Thursday, January 27, 2011

IF: Dusty

It's late. But it's Friday. Which means Illustration Friday! I've been one of two things that has led to me not participating much the past couple of weeks for IF: 1) slack, or 2) busy. Perhaps a bit of both. Either way, the topic for this week is "Dusty", and here's my entry:

Get it??

At the moment, it's a work in progress and I'll probably finish this up in the next couple of days so be sure to check back! When I've finished, I'll post the current one both on here and send an update out via Twitta'.

Also, if you guys like my work and care to keep up with what I'm up to, you can follow me on Twitter or here on the blog - it'll boost my self esteem, I promise. :)

UPDATE! (2/1/11) I finally got this thing done and can now move on with my life. :)


3 comments:

MrBibleHead said...

Love it Jake! Your characters are terrific! I love the expressions and the tone! Bravo!!!

Julie Hammond said...

Nice work. Love the contrast!

Jake Page said...

Thanks so much for those words, guys, and taking the time to comment! I'm still working on getting the thing finished - it's been a busy couple of days, but hopefully later today perhaps.