Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Shaking off the cobwebs

Hello! *listens for echoes*

It's unfortunate. I've hardly posted anything for the entirety of 2013 thus far. Sad, sad, sad... Truth is, I've been so busy trying to hold down my current illustration gig that for a while it was all I could do to hang in there with it, let alone making personal art on the side.

Which brings me to the good news: I'm beginning to make more personal art on the side.

I signed up recently to take a Lamp Post Guild course by Cory Godbey concerning personal projects. It's a 10 week class that focuses on creating sustainable personal projects. So over the next few weeks, I plan on posting some of my progress here. Doing the work will be my first priority, so while I'll try to post things up here regularly, I'm making no promises on how often or how much I'll post. I know myself too well for that. :)

In an effort to get in the groove of creating personal pieces, here's something I worked up over the past couple days. 


No comments: